• New object design in document and some improvements in the GUI.
• Now expired evaluation lets you play with the software but doesn't allow you to save the document.
• Improved graphics loading from stream if it can found it.
• Report footer correctly sized
• Added events for graphics and for Barcodes
• Added SetContents function for script in ERP.
• Break page option for details
• Using engine EasyReportPDF 1.50 for report generation.
• Several minor bugs removed.
• New field GUI design in document.
• New page after and before for report header and footer were not working properly
• New serial registration online.
• Several minor bugs removed.
• Oracle supported.
• Changing connection now updates fields correctly.
• Using engine EasyReportPDF 1.12 for database connection.
4.20 ( 11-December-2006 )
• Improved grid design.
• From the new button you can now select the kind of report, making the selection more clear for use.
• Database view has been also improved by using a tree data view.
• Unified bookmarks and database fields in one box named Util. Next release we will add more tabbed objects.
• Fixed several minor bugs.
4.11 ( 14-November-2006 )
• Added the Marks parameters for charting options.
• Better handling for copy and paste functions.
• Fixed bug when copying and pasting shape boxes.
4.10 ( 17-July-2006)
• Added the @PageCount function for the new release of easyReportPDF.
• Bug removed when setting two connections both were link to the detail band report.
• Added a popup menu in the database box which clarifies buttons menu and adds a new command to select a new default report band for the detail.
• Databases can be deleted. You may need to change all fields in report which points to the connection deleted if there is one if not the report will print it blank.
• Improved the cursor bitmap in report mode.
• Added more support for the image format by using latest component version of DImageEN.
• Sometimes the page was not responding to the cursor position when placing the first object.
4.06 ( 12-July-2006)
• @Date function was not correctly being translated from VEP to aspEasyPDF source code in enterprise mode.
• Added all special report function in the text delimited write box to be selected for the user. Added for novice users.
4.05 ( 6-July-2006)
• Reports drawn in inches wont open the report in the correct size
• Group reports can be changed from the band property
• Band property can now set the height of the band
• Closing the application displays a better close message and allows you to save and close it in one action.
• Checks for new versions when starting VisualEasyPDF, it can be disabled in the configuration window
• Registered versions of VisualEasyPDF can now be started from network path without incurring a license problem.
4.04 ( 5-July-2006)
• Database connection has been improved with better timeouts connections and default port and user names.
• Sometimes the script for the report was not being saved in the VEP file.
• Now you can easily change the db connection.
4.03 ( 15-June-2006)
• Window properties didn't allow to modify the position object.
• Barcode was not accepting the window in field object mode.
• Now in the title you see what has been change.
• Jump to a method in the script mode
• More fixes added.
4.02 ( 15-April-2006)
• Moving objects by keyboard or by align controls updates correctly the positions
• Properties now updates correctly the positions of the selected object.
• You can update multiple objects from the property window.
• Selecting a field display in the status bar the connection and the field property.
• Visible band property now binds correctly to the draw in document property.
• Improved the wizard assistance for where conditions.
• Added jump functions on the scripter.
• Global parameters improved.
• Database wizard and view data now uses global parameters.
• You may now create multiple report documents from VisualEasyPDF wizard.
4.00 ( 30-January-2006)
• MS Access, OCBC and Oracle database assistant complete
• Fixed the SQL interpretation for the source code
• When running the report you may cancel it by closing the status window
4.00 ß8 ( 21-October-2005)
• DB Parameters didn't get blank set
• SQL is now stored with carriage return, making it clear
• Groups where not correctly displaying actual sets
• Visible Bands from the band property
• Inserting VEP files from the NEW button or from the Report Menu
• SetProperty was not using string values for integer ones in explicit functions like C# or Delphi
• Templates implemented, use the template folder to set your own templates4.00 ß7 ( 21-October-2005)
• Parameters users from VisualEasyPDF was not working any more.
• Corrected some functionality from the field expand setting.
• Added several functions for the script and making it compatible with easyReportPDF 1.05
4.00 ß6 ( 19-October-2005)
• Added a new button for changing the connection string of a report after defining it.
• Corrected the source code translation for reports when it has script and parameters
• Compilation of easyReportPDF now save the report on the same path of the script if is in ASP
• Some scripts and some help references of the easyReportPDF has been added
4.00 ß5 ( 29-August-2005)
• Shape with the same background were in black
• Added Wrapping and HTML fields
• Compiled with the latest version of aspEasyPDF Enterprise version 3.21
4.00 ß4 ( 09-September-2005)
• Removed some errors in the registered version
• Panels were not interacting after closing the application
4.00 ß3 ( 22-August-2005)
• Added easyReportPDF library
• Added aspEasyPDF Enterprise version coding features
• Wizard for database connection
• Script debugging with breakpoints and user watch values
• Correct thick line draw after loading
• Faster object selection
• Objects now gets a name
• Event object is gone by a contextual menu access
• Improved drawing elements
• VisualEasyPDF is not more a freeware edition, this change is due by adding the easyReportPDF library in the evaluation mode which enables you to Save and Load reports ( Those were disabled features on the free versions )
3.00 ( 31-December-2004 )
• Added Chart capability for beta version of aspEasyPDF
2.20 ( 21-December-2004 )
• Zoom was not working properly with fonts sizes
• Command Select all was not acting
• Commands send back and front were inverted.
• Selecting MITEasyPDF .NET and not selecting a default language was causing a ntdll failure
• French translation
2.10 ( 26-July-2004 )
• Redesigned the about, register and wizard box
• Selecting an object text automatically sets the properties as a default for new objects, on the configuration page you can disable this action.
• Better visual Themes integration on VEP
• Properties with scale factor was not getting the real value
• Properties works with real units specification
• Zoom with a Text formatted was making an exception
• Font size affects the formatted text.
• Color text could be not selected after
• Formatted Text was not working anymore it has been completely rewritten, now you can select print order, transparency, correct resize.
2.07 ( 29-June-2004 )
• Width custom size was identical to Height size
• Custom page size in different unit than mm was always using mm.
• Compiled with aspEasyPDF 2.22
• Links were not being rendered on the PDF document
• TTF not correctly displayed when generating the PDF file and using special character sets.
• Using the new AddFont function instead of the SetTrueType function
• Resize correctly an image when loading a VEP file or moving with pages
• ColdFusion script added and adapted the comments syntax to work properly
• Thanks to Philipp Alexander Starkl for the German translation.
• Added support for C# language
• csPropGraphDashLine was not restoring it's default value.
• Graphics translation was not working for the Shareware version and was using the AddBarCode function instead the correct one.
• Splash - The finish button didn't work
• Splash show correct page
• Loads correct background from shapes
• Renders correctly the boxes and forms
2.00 ( 20-January-2004 )
• Events wizards
• Added support for MITEasyPDF .NET product
• Generating PDF documents does not load the graphics again that was inserted on the document
( making more easy to export VEP document and faster generation )
• Better Lines support
• Ellipses and Rectangles with Shadows
• Round rectangles support
• Graphic effects ( color filters, angles, reductions )
• Compression levels
• Supports localization, available only on Spanish more to come
• Toolbars remembers positions after close
• Improved drawing tools when adding objects on the document
• Added MSAA support ( Microsoft Active Accessibility )
• Constant generations by name
• Allows source comments
• Improved UI ( buttons, menus and Themes )
• Added all new functions from aspEasyPDF 2.0
1.00 ( 26-09-03
• Multiple run files
• Windows organization
• Dragging lines now draws shadow
• Pressing CTRL and Left mouse button you can select multiple objects or the one that it's difficult to grab
• Pressing on the form does not unselect the objects, now to deselect objects press Escape key
• Better source detect change
• New message to control the source translation
• New message to save the source code translation
• Transparent boxes
• You can delete multiple objects
• Improved speed of object selection by the mouse
• Implemented the mouse wheel on the Document editor
0.99 RC2 c ( 26-08-2003 )
• Multiple selections was not working, again!
• Now on text field if it's starts with the @ character then is not converted to string, this is ideal to use variables directly on the printing function
0.99 RC2 b ( 25-08-2003 )
• Fixed the selecting object cursors.
• Multiple selections was not working
• Save and load was not saving the appropriate page size
• Property button was not refreshed when loading directly from the MRU list
• Loading from the shell a VEP file with a big filename and blank spaces was loading multiple files, this has been corrected
• About page now shows the internal PDF library version
0.91 ( xx-05-2003 )
• First beta version published
|Report bugs on...|
If you wish to report bugs or additional features, please do it on the forums and it will be discussed by all members.